Frequently asked questions
Do you provide catering staff and food?
- No, we provide the kitchens and equipment, but not staff or food or crockery or utensils. We can provide point of sale solutions, site set up, and even marquees, but we leave the cooking to you.
Can I get a kitchen for one night for a party?
- We have a minimum hire period of one week, so a one night hire would cost a week’s hire charge. Generally speaking, this is not usually economically viable.
Are you able to hire kitchens to any Australian town?
- Yes, we can deliver Australia-wide, and have hired kitchens to the Solomon Islands and New Zealand.
Do your kitchens have built-in generators?
- No, but we have a large number of generator businesses that we can put you on to.
How long does it take to get set-up and commission equipment?
- Set up and commissioning takes 2 – 3 hours.
How many people can comfortably fit in ONE 20ft S-type kitchen?
- 3 to 4 people can fit comfortably.
What service connections are required?
- 3phase 32amp power socket
- 12mm freshwater tap connection
- 32mm greywater to an existing grease trap or temporary grease trap
45kg LPG gas bottles
Who builds the kitchens?
- For quality control, our design team draws and builds from scratch. We know about every screw and fixing point on every container.
If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us.